Monday, November 16, 2009

sleep deprived ramblings

it is almost 3 in the morning... i have finally just finished my report worth 50% of a subject... all i can think about is the quote 'nothing good happens after 2 am, when it's 2 am, go to sleep' but luckily for me i switched my phone on silent tonight.
my exams are now fast approaching but i still cant seem to get myself to that 100% concentration i need... my motivation is lacking... i keep telling myself IF i want to get into honours, must do well... IF (and this one really is the big IF) i want to try for medicine, must do well... but still i struggle to focus... motivation, where for art thou?

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry Maggie, sometimes you never find that elusive motivation. 3 exams into my assessments, I still can't get into contact with my reserve stocks, all I have is a sense of necessity.
    Motivation would probably make things easier but out of necessity, things will still get done.
    I just realised that's not the most uh.. supportive thing to say LOL sooo..
    maybe not follow my example.
    Jokes aside I'm sure you'll be able to access yours soon enough and achieve lovely marks, if not you can always have some of my unused motivation =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the most 'normal' and unrandom comment from Lan yet. That being said because its so normal its weird.

    and me three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, may I also add;
    Green potatoes are bad for you so don't eat them.
    Better Comrade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a rather normal comment from you lan... and it suddenly occurred to me that you dont post your comments in third person. what is this?! btw it was great of you to offer your motivation but with the number of assessments you have, i wouldn't want to take any of it lol! how goes your twin brother anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't post in third person because I'm doing you all a favour. I'm such a kind soul.
    I hate you Maggie!!


    Melikes grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. Such a blatant display of dislike. It seems Maggie has found a weakness in my comrade. The logical side of me screams 'impossible'.

    But alas, this has peaked my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, just you wait... ill dedicate a whole post to lan's twin brother! keep an eye out for it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or I can circumvent it by giving a link.
    The story is as follows..
    On one fine day at North Melbourne station, Lan ran into Maggie on the way home from uni. She was with a friend (also in vet) who Maggie thought bore striking resemblence to Lan.
    Fortunately, Lan has posted a photo before and shall provide the link below:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kdHjfgeQ3Ys/SPhQyP5ifLI/AAAAAAAAAQA/FKebHZ7PNak/s1600-h/DSC09459.JPG

    Any idiot should see that there is no smidgeon of similarity there. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete