Monday, October 19, 2009

i. am. an. idiot.

so anyway after stressing over what words to use in an email to a potential honours supervisor.. and then staring at the screen for ages waiting for the correct words to come out.. and then staring at the screeen some more wondering if i left anything out or needed to change some odd phrases... and then repeating that process a gazillion times cos something didnt felt right... and then finally mustering up the courage to ignore that feeling to not press the send button...

I pressed the compose button instead of the send button... which deleted everything I had previously typed.

Here I go again. blast you.

4 comments:

  1. OH NO maggie =( big hug from me. I hate it when that happens, it makes me want to smash my computer into smitherines! But if you think about it, it might turn out more awesome than the first one ;) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww maggie!! It always happens to me too.. lol and my 2nd one always ends up being quite short and concise.. so if you ever get a blunt email from me, it's prob coz I accidentally went back while typing the original =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh btw.. I've noticed how everyone's blogs are in weird time zones.. lol (maggie up at 5am??).. haha, so if you want, you can change it to EST from your settings =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys <3

    you're right about the short and concise... i just cbb spending that much time the second time around so it just came out like word vomit and i didnt even bother checking twice... =.=

    ReplyDelete