Wednesday, October 21, 2009

too many tv weddings i say...

i think all the tv weddings that i've watched has finally gotten to my head... next thing I know Im in a white dress heading to my own wedding that I dont even recall planning... tried running away a few times and in the end was forced down the aisle... eventually refused to sign the marriage certificate.... hyperventilated... then woke up in a panicked state... and realised it was all just a dream... but yes... to all who say I will be the first to get married... I highly, highly doubt it. =S

On another note, yesterday's journey to Heidlberg was certainly interesting... khammy's turf i say though she denies it vehemently... at the platform my peripheral vision honed in on a guy heading in our direction... without even thinking, I turned to look and then he caught my eye and started talking... (stupid stupid me) whilst listening to his ever so mundane small talk, my eyes caught hold of his tag.. eldar fong, missionary of something something something... =.= i see khammy inching away from me slowly... double =.= thanks a lot khammy!

him: so why are you heading to Heidlberg today? Do you live there?
me: No...
him: so where do you live?
me: (really blank and trying to think of an answer) ummm.... -pause for a few seconds-
khammy: sunshine! (thanks khammy?)
him: so are you an international student?
me: no...
him: really?! wow I cant tell you are local cos you don't have blond hair....
(WHAT?!?! btw he was a fob as well... so at this point khammy bursts out laughing.. thanks a lot khammy... and then i burst out laughing too and he's standing there all lost... but yes... he needs a course in genetics... are the two even related?! its like saying because pigs are pink, birds can fly... )

anyway at the end of that conversation, he asked for my name... and again I went blank cos i didnt want to give him my real name... and then khammy came to the 'rescue' and said my name was 'you know who' .. thanks a lot khammy...




3 comments:

  1. hahaha hilarious! Khammy is such a doofus! (if you ever read this, I love you still =p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! HAHA when I made my previous comment the word verification was: WINGER.. I swear to god it said WHINGER and it changed.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL..hi maggie =)
    found u through thy xD ..or did i..stalking you secretly haha love this post xD

    ReplyDelete