Sunday, November 1, 2009

shame...

I have to say I feel like a noob… there was a massive moth in the classroom today… and im ashamed to say none of the GIRLS were screaming… nor were the boys but that wasn’t a surprise… =.= so I armed them with newspapers to shoo it out of the classroom. Perhaps I should hire them as my moth body guards… oh great now they’re making fun of me… they’re throwing their rubbers (with yes on one side and no on the other side) asking questions ‘is maggie scared of butterflies?, is maggie scared of spiders…’ and despite most of the yeses being correct, I shall deny it. What are the chances of a butterfly or spider appearing in the classroom anyway?

5 comments:

  1. awwwww maggie I'd be screaming tooo. They're such ugly little things...the moth I mean, not the children lolol.

    It sounds like fun though! What a way to brighten up what would be a rather drab Sunday :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are disgustingly powdery...
    ewww...moth powder

    take care of yourself maggie, in the absence of your moth body guards

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHS.
    After a dreary day of revising stupid Pharmacology, this is the most entertaining thing Lan has stumbled across today.
    On a related note, there was a 8ish cm centipede crawling around her house yesterday. First time Lan has ever seen one let alone in her house. Twas quite a sight esp when Daddums crushed its head with his car key LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PHARMACOLOGY. kickass fullstop. Maybe you should drug them. Some DDT perhaps. NOOO, I shouldnt be suggesting this. Afterall a buddhist I am. No meaningless killing allowed. Use a cup... and prepare to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha it may not have been funny in the moment but Im laughing now, especially when reading all the comments.
    minh: im glad im not the only one who's afraid of months!!!
    christine: im gonna assume you are afraid of them as well!!! =) misery loves company... or fear loves company?
    lan: glad to see you got a kick out of it at my expense...
    khammy: haha cup and exercise eh? i have a feeling your well practised in that field!! could have used your expertise in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete