This is a story (or rather a rant) about something that has occurred countless number of times before. Ever heard of the old adage: you learn from your mistakes? Apparently I don't. After months of silence, he strikes again unexpectedly...
Idiot number one: stop calling me at 4am in the morning (give or take 1 or 2 hours in other versions of this story.. the record stands at 5:40am ish)
On an additional note, I do not understand the way your mind works... why would you call someone at 4am just to tell them that you're gonna call them back in half an hour's time at 4.30am?!?!!?
Idiot number two: stop picking up...
Idiot number 2 should try to sell something to idiot number 1.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking Khams was idiot number 2 until I read "he".. lol
ReplyDeleteHAHA. I figured who it was before you did. Booyah.
ReplyDeleteHe's such an idiot. Restraining order is in order.