Tuesday, November 10, 2009

relationships are one pleasure and a thousand sufferings. or so it seems that way during the downward spirals. I keep waiting for the upwards to come but it never seems to. I keep holding my breath waiting for it yet it amounts to nothing.

maybe it is just me. but my mind keeps pondering and i cant seem to find the wrong in what i think and say.. or are we just stubborn people who hold steadfastly onto our own perceptions. they say there's two sides to every story yet we only see one.

i feel so stuck. so stupid. i see myself as a naive school girl who knows absolutely nothing about that l word. The notion of even believing i did for one second is ridiculous. i only wish I saw that earlier.

please dont comment. i just needed to clear my mind before i hit the books again... studying should keep my mind occupied.. just keep studying...

5 comments:

  1. *hug*

    =(

    Boys can be stupid at times. Please don't blame yourself.

    I'm crushing on k-pop boybands lolol...now that is really sad! Trust me when I say that you know more than you let yourself believe you do! =) common sense provails and you, my dear, have common sense. and loveee, you knowww, that stuff does things to you that you can't explain...makes you feel funny, say odd things...makes you angry...and annoyed.

    Or maybe my perception of love is wrong as well...maybe it doesn't involve any unhappiness..maybe it shouldn't. I have no clue.

    =(

    I'm so useless as a friend T_____T LOL.

    but know that I'm a phone call or email or facebook private msg away =P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats that?!

    oh its just please dont comment whooshing over our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. yes Khammy.. it is.. but we shall both follow lead and comment anyway..

    Sorry Maggie.. I have no idea what you're going through but it seems like you're just having a tough time.. with exams and all, it can really bring out the stress in people.. we all say things we don't mean sometimes and I think it's best if you don't let those comments bring you down.. It kinda helps to study, coz it'll take your mind off things.. but remember, you have great friends (lol blowing one's own trumpet) that really care about you! So focus on the bright side... and if you don't find a resolution, you'll soon agree to disagree.. everything will be fine.. and it always does turn out to be.. And whether things turn out for you guys or not, you will still come out of it a stronger person. Give it some time =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. minh: thank you for the comment... it feels as though if i had called you at the time, you would have said exactly the same thing! thank you for your support and wise words always! x

    khammy: haha =.=

    viv: i only just read your comment now!!! im feeling much better now.. i guess during exam period, our patience and tolerance is a lot worse than what it normally is... even the little things really erk me and i begin to question everything and throw a tantrum. thank you too for your words of wisdom =) they truly make sense especially because im not in a pissed off mood haha! x.

    ReplyDelete