Saturday, January 2, 2010

animals are not my friends apparently

dear readers (ie. future me) i am both peeved and in a state of slight disbelief as I am writing this... what were the odds of incurring an animal related incident two days in a row?

I was on my way out of Coles with my brother when I realised I forgot the milk... its always the milk isnt it? So my brother decided to walk off to the car first and I stayed back to grab the milk... when a racooon jumped out of the freezer.. no I'm only kidding... nothing happened... yet...

walking out of Coles towards my car, I reached out for the door handle when all of a sudden I felt a large splat on my fingers AND a bit on my toes... hmmm I thought to myself... i believe it's starting to rain...

wrong... there on my fingers and toe was not a big rain droplet but a pile of bird doo doo... >=/ thinking back I recall saying to friends on two separate occasions when they got bird shatted on that 'it is good luck!' goood luck my hinney! i take it back.. but oddly enough none of the bird poo landed on my head or the maxi dress I am wearing...

ps. mum killed two mosquitoes in the car today, both fat with blood... good riddance.
sure they didn't incur the implosion I wished upon them but I am satisfied nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment