I have a confession to make... after committing to ONLY genes to phenotype study for the whole of last night, i cheated. The temptation was just too strong for me when I came across this book a special person bought for me once upon a time... and once i opened it, I realized it had most, if not all the answers I was previously searching for... and so I left genes to phenotype for some time with microbial cells and genome.
It's morning now... time to head back to genes to phenotype... i dread it...
But anyway, thank you to that special person. <3
you know who you are =)
ohhhh she says you are welcome! And hopes you will find your exams very doable..and she also says thankyou for her Anatomy colouring book. She is going to have a lot of fun in the holidays xD
ReplyDeletehahaha! such a little kid you are minh! hope it comes into good use in future!! perhaps your kids will follow your footsteps one day and use the book! though im sure they'll be more interested in the colouring in and not the labeling of the anatomical structures!
ReplyDelete