Saturday, October 17, 2009

honourable mention to soon-to-be-doctors

I've been rolling around in bed for the last few minutes trying to fall asleep as it is quite late (or early depending on how you look at it) and realized the futility of trying. so here's me giving up on trying for now.

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate two of my fellow biomeders,
Christine To and Jeffery Chen.
I am super duper happy for you guys and wish you all the best! =) remember to visit when you're down in melbourne!!
I also have a feeling the next few posts will feature congratulations of the same nature to the rest of you guys!

But yes, it's finally sinking in. The 3 years of biomed that was such comfortable and familiar territory to us all is slowly drawing to an end. I still dont have a clue as to what I would like to do after this year. What I would want to do for the rest of my life... well I guess I dont have to have a solid idea on that yet. The first step would be to figure out what I want to do next year... maybe i should find some place to have an epiphany. And all of a sudden the thought that comes to mind is a toilet on top of a hospital like in scrubs. Though my epiphanies aren't exactly helpful as I have had quite a few of them (law, physio, honours, become a bum, defer .. yada yada) that now I'm ever so confused. mind boggling stuff. Though I can probably cross out the defer option as the thought of having nothing to do study wise really scares me at this point. hmm.

on another note, to the girlies currently at susie's housewarming/sleepover, I hope you girls are having a great night! after hearing some more about a certain someone's sleep stripping tendencies, I hope all is well... not that you girls would mind anyway haha!

alright, I think I shall cease my ramblings for now. night.

ps. again a super duper humunga congratulations to you guys for getting into ANU med!! x

3 comments:

  1. MAGGIE!!! IM stalking you now too!! I didn't know you had a blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi guys! should I be worried about the stalking? or is that ok in the online world lol? =)

    ReplyDelete