Sunday, October 25, 2009

pro......... cras..... tin......ation.

the weather was supposed to be crappy today... hence incentive for me to stay indoors and study study study... but its bright and sunny outside, blue skies, birds chirping, music playing... THAT'S RIGHT. music. loud music that cant be blocked out even if i moved to the furthest room away from the source. the neighbours are throwing a party atm. great timing... there goes my attempt to chain myself to my desk and study... i think its a sign i should wonder out of my hermit shell that will form my life for the next few weeks and wonder about...

and if according to the timetable i've drawn up for myself, yesterday was also a failure. i penciled in an appointment with 5 lectopia sessions and only managed 2. Why am I always so 'optimistic' when writing up lists? Why do I even bother writing up lists...?! such a procrastination tool... oh dear... there's a voice inside my head saying 'you're a procrastination tool!' =.= i think im gonna give studying another go...

ps. To Lan: if you read this, we must go play tennis! I 'played' for an hour yesterday and somehow from the last time we played till now I suck even more... from my brother: 'why'd you even buy a tennis racquet for?!' and after a decent rally and jumping up and down with joy, from John: 'you still suck anyway' . but yes... im feeeling some pains in my arms right now so it must mean i did something right...

4 comments:

  1. aww maggie, at least you've done something all weekend.. I've just been sitting at my desk hours on end not doing anything.. I'm thinking, maybe I should just go to sleep now.. trying to say awake is taking longer than actually going to sleep itself.. hence I have decided whilst writing this comment, that I'm going to take my granny nap! Good luck and see you on Mon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah good job maggie...pain is always a good sign right?! well thats what i keep telling myself as well... Seeing as i also haven't moved in a while, dare i say a whole year *gasp*
    Lets pool sometime to make up for it ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i like your take on hard exercise! ;)

    i know what you mean viv! when you try so hard to stay awake but then you're not effectively accomplishing anything.. you might as well sleeep! sweet dreams to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maggie. You know I'm always up for some sport =D
    On a related note, I congratulate you on your tenacity and dedication to the wonderful game of tennis. Hopefully your ability will soon be commensurate with your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete