Tuesday, January 12, 2010

one less thing to stress about...

after a few months of wondering which direction my near future was heading, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. I told my dad this morning as he was preparing his coffee and as the words left my mouth, I saw a smile starting to form on his face and his eyes crinkle up as though he was about to cry... it was only at this point that it slowly dawned on me how much he was anticipating this moment... I am truly grateful that this opportunity arose, not just for myself but for my parents... they have done so much for me in my last 21 years of life to date and I hope this little bit makes it a little more worthwhile for them... oh and after coming home super late last night without calling, the news allowed my avoiding of a dose of verbal abuse from my mum...

3 comments:

  1. Ooo congrats on your decision Maggie!! Care to share the good news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha i got into honours! =D i feeel sooo relieved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Maggie!! Let me know how it goes, k?? Good luck!

    p.s. we have to meet up soon!!

    ReplyDelete