Friday, January 1, 2010

what's worse than being bitten by a mosquito?

A. being bitten by a mosquito a multiple number of times (say 19 times)
B. whilst driving... on the freeway amidst other speeding cars
C. whilst driving on the freeway, with lightning and pouring rain

and the answer is D. all of the above.

let's not also forget to mention that this was at 9pm at night so I couldnt see the little son of a bitch that was causing my minor lapses in focus whilst driving... actually son of a bitch would be technically incorrect as only female mosquitoes suck blood... so whilst trying to absently fend off an invisible enemy whilst driving and at the same time scratch and maintain the speed of 100 km/h AND stay within the lane, I must say i failed miserably... the 19 massive lumps on my two legs... (oh and one on my wrist) are proof of that...

i hope you implode from all the blood you sucked. bitch.

2 comments:

  1. getting bitten by fire ants? I sincerely hope you haven't had the misfortune of such experience..

    ReplyDelete